What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. Flowtide Trading Products is dedicated to the protection of the privacy of your information both online and offline. Your information is both encrypted and transmitted securely. This may be verified by you by noting that there is a closed lock symbol at the bottom of your browser and by looking for “https” at the beginning of the webpage address. Offline your personal information is entered into a computer/server environment that is secure. Only those employees who need specific information in order to service your order are able to access this information; for example, the customer service and billing departments.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website or use certain other site features.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
What do we use ‘cookies’ for?
- To help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- To keep track of advertisements
- To compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Google AdWords Remarketing
at your request, any other personal information you have provided to us can be deleted from our system, reviewed by you as to content or changed as needed. You may contact us at any time to discuss any concerns you may have regarding how we use your personal information. If you feel that at any time these policies are not being met, please contact us by phone at 021 510 8509 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.